The Best Professional Automotive Diagnostic Scanner / Car Diagnostic Tool is built to perform the most advanced functions on various cars, trucks, SUVs, etc. with the most reliability and accuracy.
In this review, you will find the Reviews of the 15 Best Professional Automotive Diagnostic Scanners / Car Diagnostic Tools in the market 2019.
It’s advised to take ones that suit your need and pocket the best.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Professional Automotive Diagnostic Scanner: Editor’s Top 3 Picks Comparison Chart
- 2 Best Professional Automotive Diagnostic Scanner/Car Diagnostic Tool Reviews
- 2.1 1BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for iOS & Android
- 2.2 2Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Full-System Professional Automotive Diagnostic Scanner
- 2.3 3Launch X431 V+ Full-System Professional Car Diagnostic Tool
- 2.4 4FOXWELL NT301 Professional Enhanced OBDII Auto Scanner
- 2.5 5Autel MaxiDAS DS808K Automotive Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Key Programmer
- 2.6 6Autel MaxiLink ML619 OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scanner
- 2.7 7ANCEL FX4000 Full system Automotive OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool
- 2.8 8Autel MaxiDAS DS808 Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool with Key Coding
- 2.9 9 Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P Automotive Diagnostic Scanner
- 2.10 10ANCEL FX6000 Full System Automotive Scan Tool with ECU Programming
- 2.11 11Launch CRP129 OBD2 Professional Car Diagnostic Tool for Enthusiasts
- 2.12 12Innova 3160g ABS, SRS OBD2 Bluetooth Automotive Scan Tool with Live Data
- 2.13 13Autel Maxisys MS906BT Professional Car Diagnostic Tool with ECU Coding
- 2.14 14Launch X431 PROS Mini Wifi Car Diagnostic Tool
- 2.15 15Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro All System Car Scan Tool
Best Professional Automotive Diagnostic Scanner: Editor’s Top 3 Picks Comparison Chart
What is the best professional automotive diagnostic scanner?
I highly recommend the following 3 automotive scan tools for DIY, enthusiasts, and Professionals.
|Editor's Pick||Best Affordable||Also Great|
Autel MaxiCOM MK808
Launch X431 V+
4.3 / 5
4.4 / 5
4.3 / 5
|Weight||5.65 pounds||3.2 pounds||13.23 pounds|
|Full OBDII Test Modes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bottom Line||Autel MK808 is ideal for home mechanics or professionals who want to perform advanced functions such as DPF, IMMO, ABS, SRS, TPMS, etc.||Bluedriver is an excellent pick for DIY people who prefer mobility while performing the diagnostics.||Launch X431 V+ is a car diagnostic tool / key programmer built for mechanics who want to take full control of OBD2 vehicles.|
Best Professional Automotive Diagnostic Scanner/Car Diagnostic Tool Reviews
1BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for iOS & Android
Bluedriver OBD2 Scanner can diagnose, read and clear DTC codes. It also helps to perform OBDII tests.
The Mode 6 feature of Blue Driver lets you test various sensors and access information in real-time.
Besides, Bluedriver OBDII car scanner can read transmission and SRS codes, conduct fuel system test and check I/M readiness.
Bluedriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool is exceptional when it comes to providing fixes for problems. Its DTC library contains more than 30 million repair fixes out of which 6.6 million are verified.
Bluedriver car scanner tool works with vehicles made in 1996 and after (North America), 2001 and newer (gas) and 2004 and newer (diesel) European cars.
It supports all major protocols:
- SAE J1850 PWM,
- ISO 9141-2,
- ISO 1430-4 KWP,
- SAE J1850 VPW,
- and ISO 15765-4 CAN.
The Bluedriver app is free and works well on both iOS and Android devices.
- Flashlight to use it in the dark.
- Copy or share the data with a professional to get help.
- Pull live accurate data (engine oil temp, pressure, fuel usage, etc.)
- Doesn’t run on battery.
- Free App.
- The device won’t work without a phone.
- Doesn’t support advanced features such as oil reset.
2Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Full-System Professional Automotive Diagnostic Scanner
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 performs most advanced functions a mechanic need from a professional automotive scanner including BMS, EPB, SAS, ABS, TPMS, Key Programming, DPF, and Oil Reset.
The option of using a WiFi connection to download updates and transfer data eliminates the need to get an SD card or attach a cable.
With MK808 you can also do SRS test, fuel system diagnosis, emission tests, ABS light test, light systems, and all common OBD2 scanner functions.
This professional car diagnostic tool has a built-in Android system (KitKat) and can work well on most 1996 and newer US-based and 2000 and newer EU based OBD2 supported vehicles.
The downside of Autel MK808 Diagnostic Tool is that it doesn’t offer ECU programming and coding.
- 1-year warranty.
- A9 processor runs and processes tests quickly.
- Technology support from Autel tech team.
- Easy to use. Plug the tablet into the OBD2 connector to use.
- Comes with a charger.
- Doesn’t support ECU programming.
- TPMS doesn’t work on Toyota Highlander, 2009 Jetta, and some other models.
- IMMO function doesn’t work on Benz.
Autel MK808 auto diagnostic scanner is ideal for professionals who want to perform advanced functions such as DPF, IMMO, ABS, SRS, TPMS reset, etc. It is quite affordable and has many good features for mechanics and enthusiasts.
3Launch X431 V+ Full-System Professional Car Diagnostic Tool
Launch X431 V Plus offers ECU coding and works as a great key programmer. With this feature, you can control the engine functions by using input sensors.
In addition, it offers 11 advanced service functions, full system diagnosis, and various diagnostic tests.
The 11 Special Functions are:
- Oil Reset Service
- Steering Angle Calibration
- Electronic Parking Brake Reset
- Battery Register
- Battery Maintenance
- ABS Bleeding
- Electronic Throttle Position Reset / Learn
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
- Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
- Tooth Learning
- Anti-theft Matching / Key Programming
Launch X431 V Plus automotive diagnostic scan tool runs on Android 5.1 system and operates with a 7000 mAh battery that lasts 6-7 hours. It also has a 5mp camera.
This automotive scanner supports over 68 car brands and more than 220 vehicles (US, Europe, and Asian) that are OBD2 compliant. It has also Bluetooth connectivity for your convenient mobility.
The box of Launch X431 V Plus contains 1 tablet, 1 Bluetooth OBDII Connector Power Cable (Lighter), 1 Bluetooth OBDII Connector Power Cable (Battery), 1 User Manual, 1 DBScar II Bluetooth OBDII Connector, 1 OBDII Extension Cable, 14 OBDII Connection Adapters, 6 Non-OBD II Connection Adapters, 1 Power Cable.
The downside of Launch X431 V Plus is that it is a bit complicated for beginners since it handles too many advanced car functionalities. Also, it is not a budget-friendly product.
- Anti-theft matching.
- Active Test (test car components quickly and shows results).
- Built-in camera to record videos and send to tech team to get support.
- Grease and water resistant.
- 10.1-inch screen, 16GB memory, and 1.4 GHz processor.
- Free updates from WiFi but for 2 years only.
Launch X431 V Plus is a car diagnostic tool / key programmer built for mechanics who want to take full control of OBD2 vehicles. The automotive diagnostic tool offers solutions to the most complex problems in a simple way.
However, you must have prior knowledge about cars to be able to use this professional automotive diagnostic scanner.
4FOXWELL NT301 Professional Enhanced OBDII Auto Scanner
Foxwell NT301 is an engine diagnostic tool that lets you perform many basic OBD2 features such as check engine light, malfunction indicator lamp, check and erase engine fault codes, VIN, etc.
You can perform a variety of basic functionalities from this OBD2 diagnostic tool including fuel pressure, fuel trim, I/M readiness, freeze frame, engine coolant temp, and RPM, O2 sensor, air conditioning refrigerant monitor, and exhaust gas recirculation system monitor test.
Foxwell NT301 lets you retrieve information from the ECU. It will help you diagnose problems in the gas cap, oxygen sensor, air-fuel ratio sensor, mass air flow sensor, etc.
Foxwell NT301 supports all US and European brands (1996 and newer) and all five major protocols as well.
- Extensive DTC definitions.
- Internet updateable.
- Lifetime free updates
- Printer compatible.
- 1-year money back guarantee and lifetime free updates.
- No advanced functions such as the airbag system, battery check.
- Only updates on Windows.
- No Bluetooth or WiFi connectivity.
Foxwell NT301 is only made for car owners and DIYers because it doesn’t offer advanced options. However, the guarantee is one of its biggest assets, making it one of the best car diagnostic tools for many.
5Autel MaxiDAS DS808K Automotive Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Key Programmer
Autel MaxiDas DS808K is a full-system and full-service automotive diagnostic scanner. It offers a vast variety of functions any mechanic would expect. Moreover, it can perform all OBDII test modes.
Some of the service functions of this automotive scanner/key programmer include:
- Calibrate weight sensor
- Perform active tests
- Relearn crankshaft position
- Reset window
- Cycle the ABS system to evacuate air
- Reset/ relearn the idle TPS system
- Adjust idle/ Relearn idle
- Bleed ABS pump/ ABS bleeding brake
- Reset transmission CVIs
- Retrieve ECU information
- Bi-directional control ability
- Key programming
- Injector coding
- Power-balance test
- Leakdown test
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K has a Cloud based management system with which you can arrange, store and view scanner data, codes, and reports.
Another good point is that this professional automotive key programmer supports WiFi and printing tasks.
The battery of DS808K is 3200 mAh which provides 4.5 hours of constant use.
The automotive diagnostic scanner comes in a professional suitcase that contains the scanner tool, main cable, USB cable with charging adapter, user manual and 11 OBD2 connectors for different brands.
The plus point, Autel DS808K supports more than 80 US, Asian and European car models and also supports other electronic systems.
- Auto VIN technology.
- 1-year warranty and free lifetime updates.
- 5.1 Android system.
- 1.5 GHz processor and 32 GB memory
- Autel technical support available.
- ECU Coding feature might not work in a few models.
Autel DS808K diagnostic tool is for professionals and mechanics who want to perform any functions and services on vehicles. Moreover, it can be of great help thanks to the technical support offered by the company.
6Autel MaxiLink ML619 OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scanner
AutelMaxilink ML619 is a great OBD2 auto scanner as it performs all basic functions along with a few advanced ones including ABS and SRS warning lights. Hence, it’s the best car diagnostic tool for many.
You can read and clear codes, see drive cycle readiness and perform freeze frame, too. Moreover, this auto diagnostic tool also performs ABS and SRS warning lights.
This obd2 reader detects fault codes and offers a complete definition that will help you recognize the problem.
Autel Maxilink ML619 supports many 1996 and newer OBD II and CAN compliant vehicles including GM, Ford, Honda, Acura, Holden, Mitsubishi, FIAT, Rover, Audi, and Nissan.
- Shows live graph data. Free updates.
- Shows individual wheel speed in live data.
- Only supports US/Canada.
- The 2.46 feet cord is too short.
- No live streaming for ABS sensor signals.
AutelMaxilink ML619 is a good option for DIYers and as it offers many basic and a few advanced features (SRS and ABS warning lights). It’s among the best car diagnostic tools, however, the shortcode can be a problem.
7ANCEL FX4000 Full system Automotive OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool
If you are looking for a multi-system diagnostic tool then your search ends here. ANCEL FX4000 lets you diagnose a variety of complex issues in the car such as brake system, ABS issues, oil service light problems, and battery controls.
Issues in the engine that cause poor performance, acceleration etc, will be addressed by this obd2 code reader. You will be able to identify problems in the engine, brake, and transmission system.
ANCEL FX 4000 auto diagnostic tool lets you find problems in the ABS, IMMO, car headlight action test, battery system diagnostics, and SRS systems as well.
There are only four buttons on the unit that makes the navigation a breeze.
This car diagnostic scanner works on more than 40 brands including Porsche, Chrysler, GM, Acura, Ford, Daihatsu, Mercedes Benz, ISUZU, and Audi. It supports almost all 1996 and newer OBD2 compatible American models, including some foreign models as well.
- Free online lifetime updates.
- Charging begins as you plug in the connector.
- Works on both diesel and gasoline models.
- Long cord.
- Easy to use with four scrolling buttons.
- Not ideal for beginners (no detailed definitions on codes).
- Shows link error sometimes (resetting the device solves it).
- Doesn’t support electric cars.
If you’re a professional and know your way around cars then this is the best car diagnostic tool in the market that you can go for. However, it may not be ideal for foreign cars as it works rather slow on them.
Bonus: If you prefer something affordable, it’s better to check out the Best OBD2 Scanners Review and Comparison [Updated Jan. 2019]
8Autel MaxiDAS DS808 Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tool with Key Coding
Autel MaxiDAS DS808 is considered to be the best car diagnostic tool for many reasons. You can identify complex problems, perform advanced tests, and even receive ECU information on this device.
This car diagnostic scanner lets you perform active tests, retrieve information from the ECU, perform matching/adaptation, offers bi-directional control, ABS, SRS, SAS, DPF, EPB, TPMS, key coding, and oil reset.
AutelMaxiDAS 808 operates on a cloud-based management system on which you can input, store, arrange, and view scanner data, codes, and reports.
This professional car diagnostic tool also lets you update via WiFi. The scanner can run for at least 4.5 hours on full battery.
Autel DS808 supports more than 80 US, Asian, and European car models (1996 and newer) that are obd2 compliant and also supports other electronic systems.
- Supports BMW battery (Resetting as well).
- 1-year warranty and free lifetime updates.
- Auto VIN technology.
- Works with diesel models, too.
- Stores diagnostic history.
- Doesn’t have a complete OBDI adapter (buy separately).
- Key coding doesn’t work in some models such as 2012 Ford Edge.
- No Bluetooth connectivity.
Autel MaxiDAS DS808 is the best professional car diagnostic tool in the list. Professionals and mechanics can use this professional car diagnostic scanner to solve both simple and complex issues.
9 Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P Automotive Diagnostic Scanner
Benz and BMW J2534 Programming
Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P can effectively reflash the control modules of your vehicles. As a result, you will be able to reflash and update your vehicle’s onboard computer software.
Subsequently, you can choose to reprogram specific adaptive data for some components. This is particularly important after replacing some parts or after performing repairs. This scanner also allows you to download new software. It can help you accurately reprogram the software to match your ECU system.
Stepwise Advanced diagnosis
Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P comes with on-screen diagnostic instructions. It also provides stepwise instructions. These instructions will guide you on what to do next. It allows you to perform oil reset and SAS calibration. TPMS programming and ABS/SRS functions are also available.
You can also perform anti-theft matching, reset procedures, DPF regeneration and turn off check engine lights. Therefore, Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P offers an all-in-one diagnostic solution for your car.
Instant Remote Support
Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P scan tool has three support platforms. Firstly, data logging is the platform that allows you to get repair and diagnostic services directly from the manufacturer.
The second platform is the FAQ database that allows you to browse through questions. You also can check their answers.
Finally, the last support platform is the training channels. This platform is designed to play videos stored within the scan tool.
You will notice that it is compatible with 80 US, EU, and Asian vehicles. It also can diagnose both OBDI and OBD2 vehicles.
- Has excellent support services
- Make a fast diagnosis
- Has stepwise on-screen instructions.
- Large colored screen
- Has digital camera and flashlights.
- It also has an oscilloscope for deeper analysis.
- You incur additional cost on updates
- It is not WiTech 2.0 capable
- Sometimes loses communication with VW and Audio.
- May gets slow when you connected to the Internet
The Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P Automotive Diagnostic Scanner is built for professional techs who own repair shops. It can perform not only basic but also advanced functions accurately.
10ANCEL FX6000 Full System Automotive Scan Tool with ECU Programming
ANCEL FX6000 lets you perform transmission test, EPB, oil reset, airbag, SRS, TPMS, battery check, pump module, navigation system, car radio system, auto HVAC, central lock and steering angle.
You can modify a ROM and place it in your vehicle’s management system with ECU Coding And Programming functions, which can enhance the vehicle’s overall performance, speed, fuel efficiency, etc. Just a few automotive diagnostic tools at this price range can do.
ANCEL FX6000 also offers IMMO (key coding) that helps prevent your car from getting stolen by protecting the engine with the help of code. The engine will not start until the right code is fed into the system.
This automotive scanner supports both OBD1 and OBD2 vehicles.
The downside of the scan tool is that it doesn’t support advanced functions on some vehicles even if the vehicles are OBDII-compliant. These include 2000 BMW 750il, Chrysler PT Cruiser, 2002 Honda Accord, 2003 and Ford F250. Also, it doesn’t have built-in memory.
- Comes with free updates for 24 months.
- Supports both diesel and gas vehicles.
- Maintains many obd2 and some obd1 vehicles.
- Supports many languages.
- Thousands of DTC tips.
- Advanced functionalities do not work on all OBD2 models.
- No phone or Bluetooth support.
Professionals who want to perform complex diagnosis and fix issues in cars, especially ECU Coding and Programming, should consider buying ANCEL FX6000, one of the best professional car diagnostic scanners in 2018.
11Launch CRP129 OBD2 Professional Car Diagnostic Tool for Enthusiasts
Launch CRP129 is one of the best automotive diagnostic tools for home mechanics because it offers advanced functionalities like transmission test, oil reset, SRS, SAS, EPB reset and ABS bleeding beside Full OBDII Test Modes.
Steering Angle Sensor Test is another great feature that the CRP129 auto scan tool offers. It erases previous information on steering sensors when you install a new one to avoid problems.
Other than that, the automotive scanner tells you why your ABS, SRS and airbag lights are on and how to fix such issues.
Launch CRP129 can also perform minor tests and provide fixes. These include reading and erasing DTC codes, CEL codes, oxygen sensor test, carbon canister test, pull live data, etc.
Launch CRP129 not only supports over 40 OBDII (1996 and newer) US-based vehicles but also works on 2000 and newer European vehicles.
This car diagnostic scanner is designed for semi-professionals or home mechanics to perform a few advanced car diagnostic tests. Furthermore, it is also very affordable, which is why many consider as one of the best automotive scan tools.
Launch CRP129 has an intuitive 3.5-inch screen display and is often used by many mechanics for its speedy results.
- SD card slot to save codes.
- Graphical data stream.
- Very fast processing.
- 1-year warranty.
- Easy to update.
- The driver is needed to use it on a computer.
- Doesn’t support MAC.
- Not for older BENZ and BMW (2002 and newer only).
12Innova 3160g ABS, SRS OBD2 Bluetooth Automotive Scan Tool with Live Data
Innova 3160g is an automotive scan tool that offers many advanced features including ABS and SRS light issues, airbag, service light reset, anti-lock braking system, oil reset, and battery reset. It supports many manufacturer specific codes as well.
Also, the auto scanner can perform almost any basic functions such as reading and clearing CEL trouble codes, showing live data graphing, and showing freeze frame data.
With Innova 3160g, you can record and stream live data and also connect the device with a computer to view or save it.
This diagnostic scanner comes with a software package where you get to use professional fixes, detailed videos on how to fix issues, etc.
Innova 3160g works well on most 1996 and newer cars that are OBD2 compliant. It supports major OBD2 protocols such as ISO 9141, Keyword 2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN protocols.
The auto scanner can be operated on both iOS and Android devices with the help of Bluetooth connection.
While it is a good product, Innova 3160g is suitable only for DIYers, enthusiasts, and semi-professionals due to a lack of some high-end diagnosis.
It is one of the best automotive diagnostic scanners for small jobs.
- Free internet updates.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Can be used as a Bluetooth and a standalone scanner.
- LED cable to use in dark.
- Export live data.
- Have to bought solutions after the first year.
- Doesn’t support some advanced manufacturer specific trouble codes.
- Requires 3 AA batteries that run out too soon.
13Autel Maxisys MS906BT Professional Car Diagnostic Tool with ECU Coding
This scanner is superior to Autel Maxisys MS906 as it has some functions which MS906 does not have. For example, Autel MS906BT:
- Can support oscilloscope
- Has an in-built digital camera for inspecting
- Supports ultra-long distance blue-tooth transmission
- Comes with an added USB port and HDMI port
- Is more compact in size
MaxiSys MS906BT is the recent addition to the MaxiSys product line of wireless diagnostic devices.
The Autel MS906BT diagnostic tool utilizes a powerful processor. Plus, it has an 8-inch HD touchscreen and strong wireless communication.
The car diagnostic tool is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics. It also supports ECU coding capability and works as a professional key programmer.
It is an extensive diagnostic scanner and code reader. It can offer complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, Asian and European makes and models.
- The MaxiSys MS906BT supports over 15 service functions
- Pretty straightforward to use
- Frequent updates to make the tool running efficiently
- Boots up very quickly
- It is wireless, providing more flexibility
- Provides good coverage
- It needs a long time to be recharged.
With advanced functions, the Autel MaxiSys MS906BT is a professional car diagnostic tool for professional mechanics. So, if you want a professional OBD2 scanner to help you with car problems, this is the one.
14Launch X431 PROS Mini Wifi Car Diagnostic Tool
Launch X431 PROS MINI provides a complete solution for automotive diagnosis.
With this Android system automotive scanner, you can do a lot of tasks such as throttle positioning, tire pressure monitoring, resetting parking brakes, oil reset, steering wheel calibration, purge control, injector reset, SRS steering, fuel pump testing, and ABS bleeding.
Some advanced features this automotive diagnostic tool can offer are DPF regeneration, IMMO, Auto Scan, Manual Scan, Data Logging, Battery Reset, Throttle Positioning, Oil Reset, and ABS Bleeding.
Other than that, this Launch diagnostic scan tool can cover all the electronic systems and perform full-OBD2 functions.
Not many scanners come with a camera. This one has two. The front one is a 2mp camera while the rear is a 5mp camera. Moreover, it supports USB 2.0 and there’s also a 3.5mm audio port for headphones. Also, the device can be connected via Bluetooth.
The battery runs for 8 hours straight even though the operating system in the device is Android which is known to consume a lot of battery.
The Launch X-431 PROS Mini Kit covers around 108 US, Asian and European vehicles. It contains 14 connectors to connect the device with EU and Asian car models.
- Free updates for 2 years.
- Has an alarm feature and a camera.
- Offers advanced functionalities.
- Allows internet connectivity through WiFi.
- Does not support some car models.
If you are in search of a professional diagnostic scan tool then Launch X431 PROS MINI is for you.
This professional automotive diagnostic scanner triggers an alarm if you leave the Bluetooth open, runs various kinds of diagnostic tests, and can be used with a phone (with Bluetooth connectivity). Plus, it even has 2 cameras. Its price might be a bit high but it’s worth it.
15Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro All System Car Scan Tool
Autel MD808 Pro is a good option for professionals, auto repair stores and vehicle enthusiasts due to its advanced functionalities and reliable results. In fact, many consider it as one of the best automotive scanners.
This automotive scan tool supports many common functions like reading and clearing DTC codes, O2 sensor test, component settings, I/M readiness check, graph data, freeze frame, and recording data.
Furthermore, Autel MD808 Pro can read and fix transmission codes and ABS and SRS related issues. It can also perform oil reset, parking brakes, turns off ECU brake light, BMS, EPB, SAS, DPF and reset battery as well.
Audio control module, body control module, accessory protocol interface module, and the air condition control module are additional things this scan tool can check.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro supports all OBD II protocols on most OBD2 vehicles that are 1996 and newer models such as Audi, Acura, Land Rover, Skoda, Seat, Isuzu, Honda, Audi, and Benz.
- Grease and water resistant.
- 1-year warranty/lifetime free updates.
- Auto VIN detection
- Print data through a PC connection.
- Supports Android, Windows and iOS.
- Possible Updating issue.
- Doesn’t offer TFT and some other advanced options.
Autel MD808 Pro is a great auto scanner for you if you want various advanced functions in an affordable automotive scanner.