Table of Contents
For Guest Post Submissions
If you’re not an expert but want to submit a guest post, read the guidelines below.
Please have a good look at the guidelines below and ensure that you follow them so that your article is possibly posted on my website.
- We do accept guest posts. But, we’ll never publish anything less than high-quality. If you have good and genuine content meeting our requirements and helpful to our readers, we would be more than happy to post it!
- The content must:
- be unique, detailed and easy to understand, with 700+ words
- be free of spelling or grammar errors
- pass copyscape.com
Steps to Get Your Article Approved and Posted
Step 1. Send me an email to [email protected] with a suggestion of the topic (or just keywords and I’ll give you the topic). Remember to include your website URL.
Step 2. After the topic is agreed, send me an outline of the article
Step 3. After the outline is approved, you can start the work.
- Any links included in the post must be related to the subject covered in the post and should link only to quality pages; we won’t insert links pointing to spammy or shitty websites.
- Once published, the content will be owned by us. You have no more right to use it anywhere else.
- We owe the right to edit and make some minor changes to the post. Nothing major but just so you know it could happen.
If you don’t create your posts with care, we don’t want that on our website.
What you’ll get
- The possibility to add your bio at the bottom of the page.
- 1 backlink in the content body and another one in the author’s bio.
If you are serious about this send me an email to [email protected], and I will get back to you shortly.
For Experts: Write and Get Paid
Join The Expert Contributor Team and Get Paid
If you’re an automotive instructor/trainer, an auto repair and maintenance expert, a professional technician, a car diagnostic specialist, or a car guy and looking for a place to share your experiences, passion, and expertise, obdadvisor.com is the best place for you to do.
We are offering open chances to experts to:
- Write with your passion and expertise,
- Get listed in our Expert Contributor Team (See obdadvisor.com/about), and
- Get Paid.
We accept a wide range of topics related (but not limited) to the categories below:
- Garage Tools/Parts Reviews
- Onboard Diagnostics
- Auto Repair and Maintenance
- Systems on a car
- How Things Work in a Car, etc.
How Does It Work?
Firstly, we discuss the areas of topics you love to write.
Secondly, we agree on a specific topic to do.
Then, you prepare an outline for the topic, send it to me for discussion before we finalize and you start the draft. When you finish the article, send it to me.
Finally, when the article is approved, the next topic starts.
Payment will be cleared to your PayPal by article or you can choose monthly payment if you like.
How To Join OBD Advisor’s Expert Contributor Team?
Send me an email to [email protected] and we will discuss more on how we can cooperate. (Don’t contact via this email for guest post submission)