What better way than having a FOXWELL NT630 Elite Auto code reader handy for immediate code error reading at any time. The FOXWELL NT630 Elite is an auto cars code reader that diagnosis’s faults in your vehicle.
For many car owners, engine light showing on the dash board is something they dread. When the engine light comes up, it could mean that your car has one or more diagnostic problems that require immediate attention.
This tool will help you to identify the car that you are testing accurately on the basis of the vehicles VIN number. The gadget retrieves the VIN codes or you can still enter it manually so as to identify the model of the vehicle you are working on.
Therefore, to help you in purchasing the best automotive tool, we will review the FOXWELL NT 630 Elite tool to determine whether it lives to the expectations of the manufacturers.
Compatibility of Foxwell NT630 Elite Scan Tool
One of the best things about the FOXWELL NT630 Elite is the wide range of compatible makes. If you work with a wide variety of cars on a regular basis, the enhanced compatibility of this scan tool makes it a solid choice.
- America vehicles from 1996-2016: The Chrysler, GM, Ford and GM from Brazil market.
- Asia vehicles from 2001-2016 which include: Hyundai, Kia, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Honda, Acura, INFINITI, Perodua, Nissan, and Scion.
- The European coverage from 2003-2016: Bentley, Bugatti, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz, Skoda, Audi, BMW, Volvo, Sprinter, OPEL, Saab, Porsche, Mini and Vauxhall.
- Italian and French coverage: Dacia, Peugeot, Maserati, Alfa-Romeo, Abarth, Lancia and Citroen
Backlit, 480*272 TFT color display for perfect reading the codes.
Most of all, the software is upgradable.
To update the tools software, first of all, put it into an updating mode by holding the HELP button for about 5 seconds.
Then, open the NT wonder applications after you have installed the USB cable into the USB port of your computer. While you are doing this, tt will display the update status.
Finally, select UPDATE ONLINE, and the software will download and install.
Features of Foxwell NT630 Elite Scan Tool
- The tool clears and reads codes. It turns off ABS and airbag warnings indicator and allows you to temporarily use the scan tool to control and activate the airbag system/ ABS or the component.
- Shows live car sensors data in graph and texts.
- Supports all the OBDII test modes like I/M readiness, live data, test on board, monitor tests, and more.
- The gadget supports and works well with over 50 car brands. In addition, it support languages like French, English, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Hungarian, Russian, and Spanish as well.
- Compatible with OBDII and OBDI vehicles, Minivans, SUVS and light duty trucks.
- Has TFT color 480*272 as the screen display.
- The too dimension is 13 x 3 x 8.7 inches.
- Storage temperature is -20 to 70 degrees and working temperature is 32-140H
- The external power is 8-18 voltage which is powered by the vehicle.
- USB cable.
- FOXWELL NT630 Elite tool.
- Memory card.
- Blow Molding case of 325*220*74mm.
- OBDII 16 pins diagnostic cables.
- User’s manual.
Foxwell NT630 Elite can requests and record live data streaming.
The data is recorded in graphs and texts and lets you to focus on any suspicious data.
As a result, you are able to view the parameters graphs at the same time and merge the data into coordinates to see how they affect one another.
This scan tool also supports all the 10 OBDII testing modes that include the O2 sensors testing, live data and components testings’.
The multilanguage ensures the tool covers a wide vehicle coverage over 52 in number including the 2015 latest models.
Retrieve ECU information is a great function of Foxwell NT630 Elite. This option displays your cars VIN number. It retrieves the VIN code automatically so that you can know the model you are working on.
The NT630 Elite actuates components, read codes, run various system tests and program the control modules. It allows the user to use the scan tool to control or activate the airbag/ABS.
- ABS motor test and automated test.
- Gear tensions relief test and Actuator tests
- ABS control manual control test
- Automated bleed, auto bleed test or service bleed.
- System identification.
- Hydraulic control test.
- Relay test and solenoid test
- Pump motor tests and system identification to get VIN.
- Voltage load tests
- TCS tests.
- Traction controlling systems and manual control test.
- Lamp tests and relay test and idle up manual controls test.
Comparison between Foxwell NT630 Elite, Foxwell NT414 and Foxwell NT624 Pro Scan Tool
Getting a diagnostic tool that will cover over 50 car brands from America, Europe, and Asia is not an easy task. Especially, identifying that it is not just market gimmicks is the hardest task.
However, the FOXWELL NT630 Elite is a super excellent product. It comes with a hard case and works perfectly well.
Furthermore, the tool has many functions. It also enables you to check on the engine lights quickly. In addition, the gadgets run the test on anti-lock brake system, helps car owners to read, and clear codes and turn the ABS/ airbag indicator off.
Therefore, whenever you want a diagnostic tool for a wide range of cars and not only for your specific vehicle, NT630 Elite is the right tool for you.
THE BOTTOM LINE
That is why we hope our review has shed light on a brand that covers a wide car range and its benefit of Multilanguage.
In conclusion, this FOXWELL NT 630 is affordable and ideal for car enthusiast, car owners are DIYers.