Being stuck in a no-start situation is utterly frustrating. Is it the alternators or just the battery that’s flat? Many car owners just frustratingly guess when their vehicles cannot start.
Fortunately, FOXWELL NT630 Plus will help you pinpoint the bug in your car with amazing accuracy.
It will come to your rescue in these no-start situations. Also, it will help you diagnose all other problems that may befall your car.
With an easy-to-read display, responsive buttons and well-organized menu icons, this unit is simple to use.
If you are an avid DIY truck or car owner, a mechanic, or technician, FOXWELL NT630 Plus can make debugging your car a no-brainer task.
You can read and clear codes, diagnose steering angle system, and eliminate SRS system in car models from 52 manufacturers. In addition, this device is compatible with any 2016/2017 models.
Read on to learn more about the FOXWELL NT301 OBD2 scan tool.
FOXWELL NT630 Plus will run like a charm in Windows and iOS software. You can update it for free and for life once you acquire this diagnostic device.
It supports all OBDII test modes. Therefore you can get live data and test various components. Moreover, you can undertake O2 sensor test in car models from 52 manufacturers.
However FOXWELL NT630 Plus is not compatible with MAC system.
It is designed to display information that even a DIY car beginner is able to comprehend.
FOXWELL NT630 Plus comes with a 4.3 inch TFT colour screen display. It can displaying live data graphing with amazing clarity.
Besides, FOXWELL NT630 Plus has incredibly easy to operate menu-driven operations. It will help you navigate from one item to the next in a breeze.
FOXWELL NT630 Plus is embedded in Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functionality.
The powerful software is capable of performing car diagnostic procedures and delivers an accurate reading in one click.
With OBDII Mode 6 functionality, you are able to troubleshoot and get accurate results about sensors, switches, actuators, as well as relays.
FEATURES and FUNCTIONALITY
Whenever you need to diagnose your car quickly and accurately with a budget-friendly device, then FOXWELL NT630 Plus is just the right tool for you.
Here are the features and functions of FOXWELL NT630 Plus:
- Diagnose bugs in car models from 52 manufacturers include the latest models from 2016/2017 models
- Accurately performs Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration on different car models including the latest 35 models.
- Precisely read as well as clear codes including turning off ABS and airbag warning on-board indicator.
- Check all the electronic components of your car such as relays and actuators, sensors, and switches.
- Matches graphs in a live data graphing for enhanced intuitive diagnosis
- Can support all the 10 OBDII test modes including 02 sensor test and various component test.
- Support Spanish and English language
- Comes with 8-18 Volts external power supported your car battery
- Incredibly easy to operate as it has menu driven operations
- The 4.3 inch TFT screen display offers crystal clear readings and great user experience
- Provide incredible live data graphing which can merge information for easy and intuitive car diagnosis.
- Has code trouble-shooters for easy and faster diagnosis
- Equipped with multilingual menu options that supports English and Spanish
- Ruggedly build and ergonomic design both for shop and road test.
- Incredibly cheap
- Can not run on MAC systems
- Does not support a di-directional diagnosis
- No inbuilt power source
• Easy to operate
• Has hot-keys for easy erasing of DTC and I/m readiness
• Provide a detailed diagnostics for BMW cars
• Can not run on MAC systems
• Has no smart functionality
• Cannot code battery on vehicles including some BMW cars
• Diagnose bugs in car models from 52 manufacturers include the latest models from 2016/2017 models
• Capable of supporting multiple code requests that include pending and manufacturers specific codes.
• Compatible with OBDII and OBDI vehicles and can work on 2015 car models
Are you are a mechanic or a DIY car owner looking for a scan tool that can cover many vehicle models? Then FOXWELL NT630 Plus is just built for you.
This is a good choice for average car owners, mechanics or car enthusiasts. You can effectively read and clear codes with FOXWELL NT630 Plus.
The Bottom Line
If you have a tight budget and still want a device that can effectively scan your car, then FOXWELL NT630 Plus is appropriate for you.
Besides, it can read and clear codes in car models from 52 manufacturers include 2016/2017 models.
If you want to spend your money wisely when buying an OBD2 scanner, this is definitely the way to go.