Are you a professional technician who is looking for a reliable vehicle diagnostic tool? Take Snap-On Solus Edge!!
Snap-On Solus Edge vs. Launch X431 V+ vs. Autel DS808 Comparison Chart
Snap-On Solus Edge
Launch X431 V+
Autel Maxidas DS808
3 / 5
4.2 / 5
4.1 / 5
|Product Dimensions||13.8" x 5.9" x 9.8"||17.3" x 6.7" x 21.6"|
|Full OBDII Functions||✔||✔||✔|
|Throttle Body Adjustment||✔||✔||✔|
|BMS Register, DPF Regeneration||✔||✔||✔|
|Brake, AFS Reset,||--||✔||--|
|SUNROOF, SUS Reset||--||✔||--|
Table of Contents
- 1 Snap-On Solus Edge vs. Launch X431 V+ vs. Autel DS808 Comparison Chart
- 2 Snap-On Solus Edge Overview
- 3 Snap-On Solus Edge Detailed Review
- 4 Who Is It For?
- 5 The Bottom Line
Snap-On Solus Edge Overview
Well, Snap-On Solus Edge is a professional scan tool which can let you fix the car-related common problems in a simple, smooth, and hassle-free way.
Therefore, instead of wasting loads of time and effort in scanning and diagnosing the root cause of a vehicle problem, you are recommended to use Snap-On Solus Edge for the quickest, smartest, and best possible solution.
This latest Snap-on Solus Edge diagnostic tool, designed by Snap-on is powered by sophisticated functionality, intuitive user interface, and advanced graphing features.
Snap-On Solus Edge Detailed Review
See what you can do with this great Snap-On Scan Tool:
Large Touch-responsive Display
- The product comes with a large 8-inch touch-responsive, intriguing, and user-friendly display.
- The large touch-sensitive display offers you an enhanced readability (under various lighting conditions).
- The best part is that the product is extremely easy to use.
- Even if you are a novice or first-time user of such tool, you will not face any difficulties while handling it.
Super-fast Boot Up
- The product is designed to offer you the fastest and smartest solution.
- It takes only five seconds to boot up this device.
- Once done, you are now ready to use it for various diagnostic, scanning, and troubleshooting purposes.
Proven Tips at Your Fingertips
- The product comes with a comprehensive Fast-Track Troubleshooter database that offers excellent tips and timesaver tricks right at your fingertips.
- If you are struggling to fix a problem, simply refer to this Fast-Track Troubleshooter database and solve the issue like an expert.
Powerful Battery System
- Powered by a steady-charge powerful lithium-ion battery system
- The device always ready-to-use and continues working as much as you need it.
- Detailed trouble code definitions.
- Functional tests, live data, relearns, and adaptations.
- Custom data lists, PID sorting, PID trigger.
- Record the live data parameters & create graphs based on these parameters.
- Pause, zooming, cursor functions, snapshot, and freeze-frame etc.
- Can connect with laptop and personal computer via a USB port.
- Can use ShopStream Connect software in order to save data on the PC, print, and share it with others.
- The product comes with a high-capacity microSD card that contains diagnostic software and it stores all of the data files into it.
Vehicle Coverage and Compatibility
- Coverage for over 70 vehicle systems.
- Can be used for several purposes including hybrids, steering, TPMS, and clean diesel.
- The gadget offers an enhanced coverage for more than 40 makes.
- One of the best scan tools that’s currently available on the market
- Excellent vehicle coverage
- Superior functionalities and great battery coverage
- Fast boot-up, large display and easy-to-use
- Behind yearly update
- Quite expensive
Who Is It For?
All professional technicians and mechanics should use Snap-On Solus Edge (EESC320) to quickly scan and troubleshoot a car-specific problem.
Apart from that, if you are running a car repair shop or you are a car owner or car enthusiast, you can use this handy tool.Check Price at Amazon
The Bottom Line
Snap-On Solus Edge scan tool is fast, efficient, handy, and easy to use.
It offers a superior performance, helps you view live data, allows you to create graphs and connect to a PC.
The product also offers comprehensive vehicle coverage as it is compatible with Asian, European, and Domestic vehicle models.
Do not hesitate to buy this product if you are looking for a professional-grade and reliable car diagnostic tool.
Read more: Best Scan Tools for Mechanics Review 2019