Are you a professional technician who is looking for a reliable vehicle diagnostic tool?
If yes, then you have landed on the right page.
Snap On Solus Edge lets you fix the car-related common problems in a simple, smooth, and hassle-free way.
Therefore, instead of wasting loads of time and effort in scanning and diagnosing the root-cause of a vehicle problem, you are recommended to use “Snap On Solus Edge” for the quickest, smartest, and best-possible solution.
This latest diagnostic tool, designed by Snap-on is powered by sophisticated functionality, intuitive user interface, and advanced graphing features.
Large Touch-responsive Display:
- The product comes with a large 8-inch touch-responsive, intriguing, and user-friendly display.
- The large touch-sensitive display offers you an enhanced readability (under various lighting conditions).
- The best part is that the product is extremely easy to use .
- Even if you are a novice or first-time user of such tool, you will not face any difficulties while handling it.
Super-fast Boot Up:
- The product is designed to offer you the fastest and smartest solution.
- It takes only five seconds to boot up this device.
- Once done, you are now ready to use it for various diagnostic, scanning, and troubleshooting purposes.
Proven Tips at Your Fingertips:
- The product comes with a comprehensive Fast-Track Troubleshooter database that offers excellent tips and timesaver tricks right at your fingertips.
- if you are struggling to fix a problem, simply refer to this Fast-Track Troubleshooter database and solve the issue like an expert.
Powerful Battery System:
- Powered by a steady-charge powerful lithium-ion battery system
- The device always ready-to-use and continues working as much as you need it.
- Detailed trouble code definitions.
- Functional tests, live data, relearns, and adaptations.
- Custom data lists, PID sorting, PID trigger.
- Record the live data parameters & create graphs based on these parameters.
- Pause, zooming, cursor functions, snapshot, and freeze-frame etc.
- Can connect with laptop and personal computer via a USB port.
- Can use ShopStream Connect software in order to save data on the PC, print, and share it with others.
- The product comes with a high-capacity microSD card that contains diagnostic software and it stores all of the data files into it.
Vehicle Coverage and Compatibility:
- Coverage for over 70 vehicle systems.
- Can be used for several purposes including hybrids, steering, TPMS, and clean diesel.
- The gadget offers an enhanced coverage for more than 40 makes.
The model is perfectly compatible with all Asian, Domestic, and European vehicles.
Pros and Cons
|One of the best scan tools that's currently available on the market||Behind yearly update|
|Excellent vehicle coverage||Quite expensive|
|Superior functionalities, Great battery coverage|
|Fast boot-up,Large display, easy-to-use|
*Offers pretty much similar functionalities as Snap On Solus.
* Fast boost up speed.
*The product can be used for troubleshooting and diagnose.
*Has a slower boot up time. (around 20 second)
* The price is like high for average people.
*This device is more pricey than Snap-On Solus scan tool.
*In terms of price and functionality, Snap-On Solus easily stands out from its rivals.
*It seem that TOPDON ArtiPad is inferior to Snap-On Solus
All professional technicians and mechanics should use Snap-On Solus Edge (EESC320) to quickly scan and troubleshoot a car-specific problem. Apart from that, if you are running a car repair shop or you are a car owner or car enthusiast, you can use this handy tool.
The Final Verdict
Snap-On Solus Edge scan tool is fast, efficient, handy, and easy to use.
It offers a superior performance, helps you view live data, allows you to create graphs and connect to a PC.
The product also offers a comprehensive vehicle coverage as it is compatible with Asian, European, and Domestic vehicle models.
Do not hesitate to buy this product if you are looking for a professional-grade and reliable car diagnostic tool.
Bonus: You can also find the Top Rated Car Diagnostic Tools in my latest review of 2018 HERE