Are you a professional technician who is looking for a reliable vehicle diagnostic tool? Well, Snap On Solus Edge is a professional scan tool which can let you fix the car-related common problems in a simple, smooth, and hassle-free way.
Therefore, instead of wasting loads of time and effort in scanning and diagnosing the root-cause of a vehicle problem, you are recommended to use Snap On Solus Edge for the quickest, smartest, and best-possible solution.
Bonus: You can find more information about the Best Professional Automotive Diagnostic Scanners for Mechanics in 2018 at HERE
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY OF SNAP ON SOLUS EDGE
See what you can do with this great Snap On Scan Tool:
Large Touch-responsive Display
- The product comes with a large 8-inch touch-responsive, intriguing, and user-friendly display.
- The large touch-sensitive display offers you an enhanced readability (under various lighting conditions).
- The best part is that the product is extremely easy to use .
- Even if you are a novice or first-time user of such tool, you will not face any difficulties while handling it.
Super-fast Boot Up
- The product is designed to offer you the fastest and smartest solution.
- It takes only five seconds to boot up this device.
- Once done, you are now ready to use it for various diagnostic, scanning, and troubleshooting purposes.
Proven Tips at Your Fingertips
- The product comes with a comprehensive Fast-Track Troubleshooter database that offers excellent tips and timesaver tricks right at your fingertips.
- If you are struggling to fix a problem, simply refer to this Fast-Track Troubleshooter database and solve the issue like an expert.
Powerful Battery System
- Powered by a steady-charge powerful lithium-ion battery system
- The device always ready-to-use and continues working as much as you need it.
- Detailed trouble code definitions.
- Functional tests, live data, relearns, and adaptations.
- Custom data lists, PID sorting, PID trigger.
- Record the live data parameters & create graphs based on these parameters.
- Pause, zooming, cursor functions, snapshot, and freeze-frame etc.
Read more: Best Scan Tools for Mechanics Review 2018
- Can connect with laptop and personal computer via a USB port.
- Can use ShopStream Connect software in order to save data on the PC, print, and share it with others.
- The product comes with a high-capacity microSD card that contains diagnostic software and it stores all of the data files into it.
Vehicle Coverage and Compatibility
- Coverage for over 70 vehicle systems.
- Can be used for several purposes including hybrids, steering, TPMS, and clean diesel.
- The gadget offers an enhanced coverage for more than 40 makes.
In terms of price and functionality, Snap-On Solus easily stands out from its rivals.
This is one of the best scan tools that's currently available on the market
It seem that TOPDON ArtiPad is inferior to Snap-On Solus (in terms functionality and vehicle coverage) despite had a same price.
All professional technicians and mechanics should use Snap-On Solus Edge (EESC320) to quickly scan and troubleshoot a car-specific problem.
Apart from that, if you are running a car repair shop or you are a car owner or car enthusiast, you can use this handy tool.
It offers a superior performance, helps you view live data, allows you to create graphs and connect to a PC. The product also offers a comprehensive vehicle coverage as it is compatible with Asian, European, and Domestic vehicle models. Do not hesitate to buy this product if you are looking for a professional-grade and reliable car diagnostic tool.
THE BOTTOM LINE
It offers a superior performance, helps you view live data, allows you to create graphs and connect to a PC.
The product also offers a comprehensive vehicle coverage as it is compatible with Asian, European, and Domestic vehicle models.
Do not hesitate to buy this product if you are looking for a professional-grade and reliable car diagnostic tool.
Bonus: You can also find the Top Rated Car Diagnostic Tools in my latest review of 2018 HERE!