Are you a professional technician who is looking for a reliable vehicle diagnostic tool? Then, you’ve landed on the right page!
Table of Contents
- 1 Snap On Solus Edge Overview
- 2 Snap On Solus Edge Detailed Review
- 3 Snap On Solus Edge vs Autel Maxisys Elite vs TT TOPDON Comparison Chart
- 4 Who Is It For?
- 5 The Bottom Line
Snap On Solus Edge Overview
Well, Snap On Solus Edge is a professional scan tool which can let you fix the car-related common problems in a simple, smooth, and hassle-free way.
Therefore, instead of wasting loads of time and effort in scanning and diagnosing the root-cause of a vehicle problem, you are recommended to use Snap On Solus Edge for the quickest, smartest, and best-possible solution.
Snap On Solus Edge Detailed Review
See what you can do with this great Snap On Scan Tool:
Large Touch-responsive Display
- The product comes with a large 8-inch touch-responsive, intriguing, and user-friendly display.
- The large touch-sensitive display offers you an enhanced readability (under various lighting conditions).
- The best part is that the product is extremely easy to use.
- Even if you are a novice or first-time user of such tool, you will not face any difficulties while handling it.
Super-fast Boot Up
- The product is designed to offer you the fastest and smartest solution.
- It takes only five seconds to boot up this device.
- Once done, you are now ready to use it for various diagnostic, scanning, and troubleshooting purposes.
Proven Tips at Your Fingertips
- The product comes with a comprehensive Fast-Track Troubleshooter database that offers excellent tips and timesaver tricks right at your fingertips.
- If you are struggling to fix a problem, simply refer to this Fast-Track Troubleshooter database and solve the issue like an expert.
Powerful Battery System
- Powered by a steady-charge powerful lithium-ion battery system
- The device always ready-to-use and continues working as much as you need it.
- Detailed trouble code definitions.
- Functional tests, live data, relearns, and adaptations.
- Custom data lists, PID sorting, PID trigger.
- Record the live data parameters & create graphs based on these parameters.
- Pause, zooming, cursor functions, snapshot, and freeze-frame etc.
- Can connect with laptop and personal computer via a USB port.
- Can use ShopStream Connect software in order to save data on the PC, print, and share it with others.
- The product comes with a high-capacity microSD card that contains diagnostic software and it stores all of the data files into it.
Vehicle Coverage and Compatibility
- Coverage for over 70 vehicle systems.
- Can be used for several purposes including hybrids, steering, TPMS, and clean diesel.
- The gadget offers an enhanced coverage for more than 40 makes.
Snap On Solus Edge vs Autel Maxisys Elite vs TT TOPDON Comparison Chart
Snap-On Solus Edge Diagnostic Tool
Autel Maxisys Elite Diagnostic Tool
TT TOPDON ArtiPad I Diagnostic Tool
3 / 5
4.6 / 5
5 / 5
|Pros||Same functions as Autel Maxisys Elite;|
|Offers Full-system diagnosis and full-OBDII modes;|
Actuation Tests, Adaptation;
One-stop multitasking for shop management;
Advanced EDU Coding;
Can perform J2534 ECU Programming on BMW and Mercedes;
Automatic updates, etc.
|Same functions as Autel Maxisys Elite;|
Can Perform ECU Coding and Online Programming for Benz BMW VW Audi.
|Cons|| The price is like high for average people;|
New unit is 3 years behind in term of software before updates.
|The scanner itself has almost no shortcomings but the Tech support is not really useful.||Expensive.|
|Bottom Line||This is one of the best scan tools that's currently available on the market for professional mechanics and technicians.||Autel Maxisys Elite is definitely one of the best automotive diagnostic tool for technicians and mechanics for vehicle repair and maintenance.||TT Topdon Professional is a great option for technicians and mechanics.|
Who Is It For?
All professional technicians and mechanics should use Snap-On Solus Edge (EESC320) to quickly scan and troubleshoot a car-specific problem.
Apart from that, if you are running a car repair shop or you are a car owner or car enthusiast, you can use this handy tool.
The Bottom Line
Snap-On Solus Edge scan tool is fast, efficient, handy, and easy to use.
It offers a superior performance, helps you view live data, allows you to create graphs and connect to a PC.
The product also offers comprehensive vehicle coverage as it is compatible with Asian, European, and Domestic vehicle models.
Do not hesitate to buy this product if you are looking for a professional-grade and reliable car diagnostic tool.
Read more: Best Scan Tools for Mechanics Review 2019