Table of Contents
- 1 Best TPMS Relearn Tools for GM
- 1.1 1.VXDAS EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Reset Activation Tool
- 1.2 2. JDIAG EL-50448 2IN1 GM TPMS Relearn Tool
- 1.3 3. VXDAS Ultimate EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Reset Activation Tool
- 1.4 4. Baogoo EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Tool
- 1.5 VXSCAN EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Tool (for GM 2010-2013 Series)
- 1.6 5. VXSCAN EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Tool (for GM 2010-2013 Series)
- 2 Recommendation
It is important to ensure your car remains in good condition. Poor tires can lead to accidents. You will need the Best TPMS Tool for GM to check sensors and other parts of the TPMS system to ensure safety.
GM TPMS reset tools are designed to work with a variety of GM vehicles. They offer convenience and can also help you save money.
Editor’s Top 3 Picks GM TPMS Tool:
|Editor's Pick||Best Affordable||Also Great|
VXDAS Ultimate EL-50448
4.5 / 5
4.4 / 5
3.5 / 5
|Product Dimensions||1.6" x 6.4" x 2.7"||6.5" x 2.6" x 1.6"||6" x 2.4" x 1.6"|
|Read Sensor Data||✔||✔||✔|
|Activate TPMS Sensors||✔||✔||✔|
Best TPMS Relearn Tools for GM
Given below are the five best GM TPMS relearn tools. We shortlisted these products based on features, price, and quality.
Let’s have a look!!
1.VXDAS EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Reset Activation Tool
VXDAS EL-50448 is one of the best GM TPMS relearn tool as it offers many useful features. It checks tire pressure and TPMS sensors as well.
It is super easy to use and doesn’t require wires to work. Place it against the sidewall and press the designated button for it to work.
TPMS Sensor Activation: You can trigger and activate the TPMS sensor tool with just a button. It will monitor tire pressure and measure wheel rotations.
The law requires to install TPMS sensors to avoid driving under-inflated tires. This tool will help you keep the sensors well maintained.
Reset TPMS: TPMS light can go on due to a variety of reasons including low tire pressure, leakage, and sensor damage. It may also turn on after you replace the sensors.
It is not only irritating but also worrisome. This TPMS reset tool for GM can help you turn off and reset the TPMS light after you have fixed the problem.
TPMS Relearn: GM TPMS relearn tool EL 50448 is one of the few scan tools to offer this function. Here’s how to put your vehicle in the relearn mode:
- Set the parking brake.
- Keep the ignition position to ON (with the engine off).
- Press the Key Fob (lock and unlock) at the same time for 5 seconds. It will cause the horn to beep twice indicating that relearn mode is on.
- Now place the VXDAS tool against the sidewall and press the designated button.
- Another horn beep will confirm the wheel position and sensor ID.
- Do this for all the tires and in the end, set the recommended air pressure for each tire.
You’re done. The TPMS tool makes it very easy to do the job. You will not have to take your vehicle to a professional with this tool by your side.
Reprogram Tires: The tool allows you to reprogram tires. The process is simple and can be completed in just three steps. You will, however, have to activate the relearn mode first.
Read TPMS Sensor Data: You can use the tool to read TPMS sensor data. This information is valuable and can help you gauge the condition of your car, particularly tires.
- Comes equipped with 315 or 433 MHz sensors.
- Offers different reset times.
- Supports a wide variety of vehicles including GM models.
- Resets TPMS lights.
- Doesn’t support trucks.
VXDAS EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Reset Activation Tool can be an excellent pick for GM owners. It lets you reset, relearn and activate TPMS sensors without any problem.
GM series vehicles built between 2010-2013 are supported. However, it does not work with aftermarket sensors with wrong frequencies.Check Price at Amazon
2. JDIAG EL-50448 2IN1 GM TPMS Relearn Tool
This can be a good option if you need an economical and easy to use GM TPMS Relearn Tool. It allows GM owners to activate, relearn, and reset TPMS sensors.
Read And Reset TPMS: This TPMS reset tool for GM makes it easy to read sensor data. Place the tool’s antenna facing upwards against the sidewall. Press the button and it will collect sensor information.
Do this for all the tires to reset them.
2-IN-1 Relearn TPMS: This tool offers a two-in-one relearn TPMS feature. It works for both EL-50449 Ford series and EL-50448 GM series.
Activate Sensors: You can monitor the tire pressure of all tires by just pushing a button. It does not get easier than this.
- Very quick – 0.001s response time.
- Works on light trucks as well.
- The speaker makes a sound when sensor data is read.
- Resets TPMS light after the problem is fixed.
- Battery operable.
- Doesn’t support heavy-duty trucks.
JDIAG EL-50448 2IN1 GM TPMS Relearn Tool can be a good pick for professionals and GM owners as it supports a wide range of models. It supports all the GM models built between 2010 and 2018.
3. VXDAS Ultimate EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Reset Activation Tool
Unlike other GM TPMS relearn tools, this one comes with a warranty. Plus, there is also an on/off switch to save battery.
WiFi Button: It has two WiFi buttons but they do not offer internet capability. They’re just to turn the device on and off. This way your 9v battery can run for a longer period.
TPMS Relearn: With VXDAS Ultimate, you can relearn all the tires. It can be perfect after you upgrade the vehicle or face sensor issues.
The process takes only a few minutes and is quite straightforward.
TPMS Reset: A TPMS reset is mandatory when you replace TPMS sensors, tires, or any other TPMS-related part. This tool will help you reset the TPMS system so that the new sensor information is fed to the ECU.
Once again, it’s basic and comes with guidelines to help you perform the job.
Read Sensor Data: Reading the sensor data is a breeze. Place the tool on the rims of the tires and press the WiFi activation button. It will immediately display data.
Press the other button to stop the device from reading data.
- The signal indicator shows battery status.
- Powerful and modern chip design that offers quick response time.
- Uses stamping technology to provide good conductivity.
- 1-year warranty.
- Does not come with a battery.
If you want a TPMS tool that can help read sensor data, perform relearn and VXDAS Ultimate EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Reset Activation Tool can be a great pick if you want a tool that comes with a warranty. It supports a variety of GM models from 2006 to 2017.Check Price at Amazon
4. Baogoo EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Tool
This GM TPMS reset tool is good at collecting TPMS sensor information. It can also reset and relearn sensors after you make changes to your vehicle.
TPMS Sensor Relearn And Reset: You will need to reset TPMS after you replace tires or sensors. This beauty can get the job done.
However, you will need to put the car into relearn mode first.
Read Sensor Data: With this tool, you can read TPMS related information including pressure data, sensor status.
This will allow you to keep tabs on the TPMS system and reduce the risk of accidents.
It is very easy to use it to read data. Place the tool along the rims and press the button. It will present you with easy-to-read data.
Easy To Use: There is no learning curve with this tool. It shows pressure on the screen in big font. Plus, you can activate learning mode just by pressing and holding the OK button.
- Works on a 9v battery that’s quite durable.
- Shows low battery status.
- Quick response time.
- Powerful signals ensure you have no trouble in using it.
- Does not come with a battery
Baogoo EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Tool is great for GM owners and professionals. However, since it has no on/off switch, you must make sure to remove the battery after use. It supports all GM models built between 2010 to 2018.Check Price at Amazon
VXSCAN EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Tool (for GM 2010-2013 Series)
5. VXSCAN EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Tool (for GM 2010-2013 Series)
Another GM TPMS relearn tool from VXScan for all the right reasons. It’s quite affordable and can read and activate individual sensors, and also reprogram them.
Activate Sensors: You can activate each TPMS sensor by simply pressing a button. However, pay attention to the placement of the antenna.
Read Sensor Data: The device will read sensor data from each tire when you bring it close to the tire and press the button.
Reset And Relearn TPMS: TPMS reset helps clear any TPMS problem that occurs after a tire or sensor re-installation.
You can also perform a relearn on all the tires with this tool.
Reprogram: You can reprogram the tires in 3 simple steps with this tool. It’s an excellent feature for users who do not know much about cars.
- Is very quick to show results (3 seconds)
- Easy to use and durable.
- Makes a chirping sound after relearning a tire.
- The LED shows battery status.
- May fail to show results at times in the first attempt.
VXSCAN EL-50448 GM TPMS Relearn Tool (for GM 2010-2013 Series) is suitable for GM owners with a 2010-2013 model.Check Price at Amazon
VXDAS EL-50448 is the best TPMS tool for GM models. It can read sensor data, relearn and reset TPMS, and also program tires. The best part is that it is quite affordable.
If it’s not enough for you, then opt for the JDIAG EL-50448 2IN1 that can activate sensors and relearn TPMS. This TPMS tool is ideal for DIYers and mechanics who want to check any GM TPMS system quickly.
You can also try VXDAS Ultimate EL-50448 if you want a tool that’s quick and easy to use.