Autel Maxidiag MD808 is a scanning device that gives your diagnostic experience a new face.
This scan tool reads and clears error codes in both U.S. cars manufactured from 1996 to the present. It comes with a robust menu with several functions, including battery maintenance, steering angle sensor, parking brake, diesel particle filter regeneration and oil light reset.
This tool offers car professionals advanced functions and features that help diagnose the basic systems of most cars on the road. The codes from the car engine, SRS, ABS and transmission are displayed on its full-color screen.
Therefore, it is the perfect tool for car dealers, brake facilities, auto repair stores, and shops that invest in transmission repair.
Which Cars are Compatible with Autel Maxidiag MD808?
Autel Maxidiag MD808 efficiently with several vehicle models that include:
- Land Rover
This device covers the Nissan, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Toyota, Volvo, Scion, Mazda, Jaguar, Fiat, Citroen, BMW, Jeep, KIA, Renault, Bugatti and Sprinter cars. As such, it remains to be among the best diagnostic tool for car models manufactured in U.S. domestic.
Motorists can print diagnostic data from Autel Maxidiag MD808 through a PC connection. After scanning your vehicle and obtaining the information, you plug in your cable in the computer and download the report.
Availability of this feature makes the device to be among the best considering that you can present a hard copy of the diagnosis to your mechanic.
The device hardly supports Macintosh PC. But it works well with Windows. Moreover, it is now compatible with IOS and Android from technological advancement. It has a slot for memory card where obtained data is stored. You can update it by removing the Micro SD card and connecting it to a computer.
How does the Autel Maxidiag MD808 Display Data?
Autel Maxidiag MD808 has a colorful screen that displays information using 800 x 480 pixels. In addition, it can display data both in the day and night from the backlit. From the screen display, you can see various diagnostic setups. You will choose them by scrolling through them.
The screen size is 4”, big enough for anyone to read the data. Also, you can choose the language that you want because it is installed with several languages. So, this feature make it more preferable to motorists from different regions. Data graphing is live on most of the available modules as well.
Features of Autel Maxidiag MD808
- Supports the reset of oil service
- Checks and resets battery registration
- Clear/read codes for transmission, engine, ABS, and SRS systems.
- Resets steering angle sensor
- Helps relearn the parking brakes after their replacement
- Turns of your ECU brake light
- Performs on-board monitor, I/M readiness, component setting and O2 monitor
- Supports service for oil reset
- Ensures that trouble codes experienced in BMS, SRS, DPF/EPB and oil reset systems are read and cleared
- Prints the diagnostic reports through a PC connection
- Covers OBDII Asian, U.S domestic and European car models
Once you put your Autel Maxidiag MD808 on, you run each problem at a time when the car is on. All you need is to select what you want to check, and the device will give you a report on its display. After that, you can clear or reset the issues by using the buttons that are on each device.
When you purchase, the scanning device comes with a user manual, Micro SD card, carry case, main cable and a quick guide. This maintains its safety when in use or on storage considering that moisture and dust can affect their performance. Moreover, the main cable helps you to upgrade or download data from the device to your computer.
- Has a spontaneous color display that allows you to read without straining
- Easy to use and suitable for both the professional mechanics and newbies
- Can scan most of the car module systems.
- It does not function well with some vehicle models
- Supports windows only
From the pros and cons above, you will notice that the advantages outdo the few disadvantages of Autel Maxidiag MD808. Motorists want something that will keep their cars safe, and this is the best option for all the vehicle owners.
Are there Similar Products to Autel Maxidiag MD808?
The Autel scanning device manufacturer offers various gadgets that have similar or more services to Autel Maxidiag MD808. This includes Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P and Autel AL519.
Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P
• Comes with a big LED touch screen measuring 9.7 inches long
• Has an inbuilt WIFI
• Equipped with a 5MP camera
• Has a hard drive
• Its battery can go for hours without a recharge
• Comes with several diagnostic features
• It is surrounded by padding for screen protection against impacts
• It is equipped with a flashlight
• Woks on most of the U.S. made vehicles
• It is expensive limiting a few people from affording it
• Uses the latest technology that not every person is conversant with
• It is simple to use and not complicated
• Can read updates and erase codes for further reading
• Scans different types of vehicle whereby you just plug it to the system
• It is very affordable
• Does not rely on engine power alone because it has a battery power for backup
• Does not perform an online update
• Sometimes it provides scanty information
• Works better if plugged into the car OBD II port whereby it cannot function properly if the engine is off
Who can use Autel Maxidiag MD808?
The ability to check and clear different errors will help you from succumbing to injuries. Also, it saves you money. Autel Maxidiag MD808 is fit for every motorist that rides a car that is compatible with this device. Moreover, technicians and mechanics would benefit the most by using the gadget when diagnosing the cars.
The Bottom Line
In conclusions, Autel Maxidiag MD808 is the ideal device for a comprehensive diagnosis of your car system. It suites both the amateurs and professionals from its easy usage. And it can save you money that is lost in repair shops.
Therefore, let’s invest in this gadget to experience safe driving of error-free vehicles.