You do not have to panic when your car engine light turns on because different car scanners have been invented to solve all these common problems, you can solve your car issues in minutes.
Automotive scanners have been specially designed to make it easy for you in troubleshooting and diagnosing failures in your vehicle.
The Xtool Vag401 for VW and Audi scanner has served a great deal for people that own a specific brand of cars, thanks to its exclusive ability to offer you with repair solutions for your failing car.
The scanner device is ideal for your essential works and is powerful enough to perform activities that even more expensive scanner machines cannot conduct.
The scanner works on a broad range of cars. As a consequence, it is compatible with Skoda automobiles, Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and several other car brands.
It is more applicable to vehicles manufactured in 1996-2016.
The handheld diagnostic tool entails a backlit 160* 160 LCD screen, which is great for visibility. Hence, you do not need to use a computer or laptop when conducting the checkup.
Besides, the scanner quickly reads all the codes and displays the troubles that your car showcases on your screen. Moreover, it enables you to control the engine light and check your vehicle for other errors if you wish to do so.
Software version of the scanner is DISV55+SSSV32. The software is used for VCDS information, and it is crucial to disable your internet connection to prevent it from updating itself.
Features and Functionality
- Retrieves VIN: The scanner will automatically retrieve any vehicle identification number to assist you in your endeavors.
- Full system and function support: The single scanner will support almost every function of the car. Besides, it will code and adapt features in your vehicle.
- Multilingual platform: The scanner’s website will support a vast number of languages to help you with your questions related to the use and performance of the latter. As a result, performing and troubleshooting with the scanner becomes super-fast and easy.
- Erases unclear codes: The scanner will make almost every error in your car and offer you solutions to solving it.
- Automatically turns on when you plug the cable to the vehicles engine as well as a tool: The vag scanner will turn on very fast as long as you connect it as required, to troubleshoot and offer you solutions more quickly.
- Supports all OBD2 protocols: the scanner will support every protocol of OBD2 ranging from CAN, J1850, J1850 PWM VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
The Xtool Vag401 for VW and Audi scanner has a considerable number of advantages that make it ideal for the performance of a vast amount of your troubleshooting activities. Among the significant benefits of the scanner are as listed below.
- Small size: The scanner is relatively small, a feature that makes it easy for you to carry around and use anywhere.
- Convenient: Because the scanner is highly portable, you can take it around and use it at any time.
- Fast: The device offers a one-click solution on oil and VAG up to 2011. As a result, it saves you time.
- Easy to read and use: The OBD2 scanner is less tasking and easy to operate. Besides, its LCD screen makes it ideal for visibility.
- Easy to read the user manual and customer support: The scanner comes along with a well-detailed user manual which gives you insight and instructions to use it. Besides, the language used on the website as well as manual is English. Therefore, it is easy for a broad range of people to understand.
Slow internal processor: The internal processor of the scanner may take forever to read. It may perform ABS bleed function flawlessly.
Xtool Vag401 Review from customer.
Comparison with other products
The Xtool Vag401 for VW and Audi scanner Code Reader will be compared with two significant scanners of its price range and type, namely: AQV Diagnostic Tool OBDMATE OM123 Car Vehicle Scanner and the Veepeak OBD2 Scanner.
-The scanner is relatively small and portable.
-The scanner is easy to read and turns on ones you connect to the plug.
-The scanner does not require batteries to function, hence cos saving.
-The internal processor of the scanner may take forever to read, a factor that may slow you down.
-The scanner will not read codes in 2003 Dodge caravan
-May not work on your Volkswagen.
>>Read more 5 Best Transmission Code Readers Review 2018<<
The Xtool Vag401 for VW and Audi scanner is great for all car owners of Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda, Golf and many more. With the scanner, you can diagnose issues in your car and get instant solutions to handle them.
The Xtool Vag401 for VW and Audi scanner has served a great deal to people with its compatible car brands. The device can identify the possible problem areas and immediately offered solutions to tackle them. With its affordability, you got no reason not to purchase the scanner for troubleshooting in your VW and other compatible car brands.