The PCM has detected that the pressure of fuel is not within the range that’s predetermined by the car manufacturer.
- Check Engine Light comes on
- Engine cranks but doesn’t start
- Car hesitates upon acceleration
- Defective fuel rail pressure (FRP) sensor
- Defective fuel pump
- Open or short in FRP circuit
- Low or no fuel in tank
- Inspect all wiring and connections in FRP circuit and check for shorts, opens, broken and melted wires
- Check for corroded or burnt terminals in connectors
- Use a scan tool to pull codes and freeze frame data
Read More: 5w30 Vs. 5w40: Which Oil Is Better?