An Insight into Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner
Use of onboard diagnostic scanners is a new way of maintaining your car safety. However, car scanning devices are available in different sizes and shapes, and it is your responsibility to choose a device that is compatible and efficient.
Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner is not just a scanning device, but it comes with amazing specifications that every motorist cannot afford to miss. This scanner comes with an inbuilt WiFi that connects to mobile devices to help you read, diagnose the system and clear OBD II error codes.
All vehicles that are OBD II compliant and have a data link connector of 16-pin are beneficiaries of this device. All that you need is a WiFi connection to your Android and Apple devices.
Which Cars can Use Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner?
Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner diagnoses all car models that have OBD II protocols that include ISO 14230-4 (KWP 2000), ISO 15765-4 (CAN), J1850 VPW, and J1850 PWM.
It is compatible with almost all U.S. car models. The common cars diagnosed by this scanner are BMW, Subaru, Chevrolet, Benz, KIA, Toyota, Ford, Mazda, Honda and several others that have OBD II.
Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner fully supports iOS and Android systems. A free service is offered to DashCommand and OBD car doctor app for iOS phones. In Android, it supports Torque Lite and DashCommand only.
However, other apps can still get these services but have to pay for it before they can start functioning. Your devices will be ready to diagnose the vehicle ten seconds after a WiFi connection is established between the car and, the Android or iOS device.
Moreover, it is harmonious with windows.
Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner displays live sensor data from your vehicle diagnostic.
Its live display becomes useful when you are testing the effects of engine modification or the functionality of replaced parts. You can see the horsepower, coolant temperature, and the status of your car fuel system from the display.
The scanning device also displays the load value, timing advance, rate of air flow, pressure for the intake manifold and voltage for O2 sensor among others. The above information is displayed on your mobile device connected to the OBD II car system through a WiFi connection.
Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner Software
With your mobile phone or computer, you can download the essential software to use in diagnosing the car. After downloading the software, you have to run it to verify that it can perform as expected.
Features of Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner
The device comes with clever features that are hardly found in other scanners and these include:
- Resets and check the car engine light
- It is compatible with all OBD I protocols
- Scans, reads and correct manufacturer and generic fault codes
- Reads, scans, and deletes all the diagnostic error codes
- Displays live sensor data
- Apart from displaying the error codes, it gives the meaning of those codes by using the database for code definition in your Android or iOS device.
How does Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner Function?
Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner is ready to diagnose your car the moment you put the app on and connect your phone to the OBD II system using a WiFi. It will display several options where you can choose what to check and diagnose.
Besides, the scanning device can still work when the vehicle is on the motion as long as it is close to the dashboard. As such, a motorist can easily notice when the car develops an issue and take safety measures immediately to prevent further damage.
Benefits of Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner
- Cheap in price
- Quick and easy connection ensuring fast transfer of data from the sensor
- Supports Windows, Android, iOS and other apps that you can download through play store or Apps Store.
- Reads and clears error codes from cars manufactured between 1996 to date
- Supports OBD II protocols such as ISO 14230-4 (KWP 2000), ISO 15765-4 (CAN), J1850 VPW, and J1850 PWM.
- It comes with a one year guarantee
Demerits Associated with the use of Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner
- Not display the list of car models that are compatible with it, and you must inquire from the manufacturer
- No battery saving mode
- Big in size
- Not supportive of SW-CAN (GM) and MS-CAN (FORD)
- No Bluetooth connection
Are there Similar Products to Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner?
Handheld diagnostic devices are manufactured in different ways, and you need to compare a few tools before you can finally buy a Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner.
BAFX Products Bluetooth Diagnostic Scanner
You can use this device to scan all OBD II systems using your Android or Windows device. It supports vehicles manufactured from 1996 to 2018 and is compatible with cars designed using CAN protocols.
Pros of BAFX Products Bluetooth Diagnostic Scanner
- Bluetooth connection
- Supports all U.S. cars made from 1996
- Fast data reporting
Cons of using BAFX Products Bluetooth Diagnostic Scanner
- Only supports Android and Windows devices limiting other devices from using the service
- Does not have a WiFi connection
- It does not clear or reading warning light for SRS, ABS, VSC, General maintenance, and oil change
Bonus: BAFX Bluetooth OBDII Scanner
FIXD OBD2 Car Health Monitor
This is a scanning device used for maintenance reminders, checks and clears engine light, monitors different vehicles using a single app and support all vehicles manufactured since 1996 that are gas powered.
Pros of using FIXD Car Health Monitor
- Helps you diagnose engine light issues by showing the cause of the error in a language that you understand
- Gives notifications on when the car module is due for maintenance
- Gives alerts when an error is detected
- Easier to use
- It’s affordable
- It does support Android and iOS devices
Cons of using FIXD Car Health Monitor
- It has no capacity to diagnose airbag, ABS or APM lights, and maintenance
- No Bluetooth connection
- It is expensive
Who can use the Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner?
Use of wireless scanning devices makes it easier for motorists to diagnose their cars even when driving. Therefore, anyone driving the aforementioned car models can get this device.
Also, professional mechanics can simplify their work by using Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner to establish a default on different cars.
Investing in Foseal OBD2 WIFI Scanner is time and money saving. The diagnostic tool detects and clears different error codes that could have taken hours before a mechanic can notice them.
Therefore, make an order for the device today and experience a new way of maintaining your car safety.