Table of Contents
- 1 Best Ford TMPS Tools Review
- 2 Ford TPMS Tool: Editor’s Top 3 Picks 2020 Comparison Chart
- 3 The Bottom Line
Ford TPMS tool is an important safety device that is a must-have for many Ford drivers. With the help of a Ford TPMS tool, you can easily install the tire pressure sensor on each of your tires’ air valves.
Also, it is worth mentioning that these Ford TMPS tools automatically transmit a warning signal to drivers in case of an under or over inflated tire. This means you can sit back and relax while driving your Ford on the streets with the help of this device. Below are some of the best Ford TPMS tools available on the market.
Best Ford TMPS Tools Review
1. JDIAG Super EL50448 2IN1 TPMS Relearn Tool
All you have to do is activate the individual Ford TPMS sensor by pressing the button, and it would respond in just 0.001s, making it one of the fastest TPMS tools on the market. Super EL50448 is highly cost-effective. You will not have to visit a tire dealer or store to reset your tire pressure sensors if you have this Ford TPMS tool at your service.
Honest Review of JDiag 2in1 Super EL50448 TPMS Tool
Super EL50448 is also useful to monitor your automobile tire pressure and can save you a ton of money. Several people purchased this tool to reset their TPMS light on different vehicles. But before you go on with the complete installation, make sure to put the device on learning mode.
Customers often complain about the device for not transmitting strong signals about tire pressures. This is usually because most of them skip having the device in learning mode. Of course, how can a machine perform well if it hadn’t learned its ways? This is not artificial intelligent (AI) guys!
However, before buying the Super EL50448, you should also know that there are complaints about the Super EL50448’s battery compartment, i.e. This means the tool will not function until you reserve the batteries in most of the units.
In conclusion, for this price, you would certainly not be disappointed. With a sneaky design, the Super EL50448 is quite easy to handle!
- It is versatile and easy to use
- You will likely enjoy the broad vehicle coverage it provides
- The tool can also work around on light trucks
- Amazing 2-in-1 Relearn Function to meet your needs
- It is affordable and is not a hit on your monthly budget
- At times, the tool can transmit a weak signal that can’t be picked up by two different brands of sensors
- Average device display that is not entirely engaging
- The manual does not provide enough instruction to use the tool effectively.
2. VXDAS Ultimate EL-50448 Ford TPMS Tool
Though this Ford TMPS tool is a little costly but is simple to use. There are 2 Wi-Fi buttons to help you get familiar with the TPMS sensor. The button on top is to start activation while the button at the bottom is to end activation. You can activate the individual TPM sensor with ease with just a push of a button. Also, the EL50448 is one of the few tire pressure reset tools that is compatible with German, Japanese, European, and Korean vehicles.
Honest Review of VXDAS Ultimate EL-50448 TPMS Tool
The EL-50448 Ford TPMS Tool is essential for replacement of the tire pressure sensor, exchanging tires and tire pressure alarm removal. The tool also works with BMW, Renault, Audi, Toyota, Mazda, Honda, and Nissan. For an ideal pairing, it is advisable to place the end of the antenna on the rubber tire, just at the edge of the rim and near the valve stem.
Also, you also need to buy a 9-volt battery to power EL-50448, since it doesn’t come with the package. Before you consider purchasing this Ford TPMS tool, please make sure your car model is compatible with the EL-50448. It is also worth mentioning that this device isn’t suitable for trucks.
- Provides great vehicle coverage
- It has a durable design and is easy to use
- The device has a perfect signal indicator and is efficiently operational
- Works with several different types of sensors
- The manual is difficult to read, and instructions are not entirely clear
- It is not compatible with all vehicles, especially trucks
- The EL-50448 can sometimes take several attempts to learn the sensor, which can be somewhat frustrating!
3. VXDAS TPRA-49 Ford Auto TPMS Tool
VXDAS is simple and quite affordable and is among the best Ford TPMS tool. The company behind the product understands that maintaining an adequate functioning
TPMS is not easy. This reason is why they came up with the Auto TPMS that simplifies this process, eliminating all the guesswork.
Honest Review of VXDAS TPRA-49
The programming sensors with VXDAS TPRA-49 work like a charm. The tool can effectively maximize your use when it comes to replacing the faulty tire sensors. If you are fond of replacing your tires, this Ford TPMS tool can enhance your experience.
Many Americans usually avoid taking their new wheels to mechanics for rotation. This is because there is a probability that the rims and another exterior might suffer from scratches and marks. Moreover, the tool is also handy to reprogram your TPM sensors and works with a wide range of cars.
The VXDAS TPRA-49 also requires a 9-volt battery, which you have to get from the local market. But before you rush to order the VXDAS TPRA-49, make sure that it is compatible with your vehicle. If you remain confused regarding whether or not it will work with your automobile, it is always a great idea to ask the seller directly!
- VXDAS TPRA-49 can reprogram all tires in just three simple steps
- It has a durable design and will suit your budget
- The product is easy to use and supports a wide variety of models
- May not support a few popular car models, like G35 Infiniti 2005
- Unclear user instructions and comes in Pigeon English, which can be hard to read
- Might not work with few sensors
- It can be quite slow at times
4. VXSCAN EL-60448 Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Tool for Ford
VXSCAN EL-60448 is an incredible hand-held FORD TPMS tool. It is a compact device with powerful functionality. You can easily and quickly relearn to use your Ford TPMS on your own rather than going to a dealer shop, all thanks to this simple device. This small TPMS tool blends perfectly with various factory sensors.
Honest Review of VXSCAN EL-60448
EL-60448 TPMS tool would work well with most of the Ford vehicles. This Ford TPMS costs half the price compared to most others you will find on the market.
Also, the device is easy to carry around and features a sturdy and rugged enclosure that can resist water, oil, dust, and dirt. As a consumer, this will help you ensure the longevity of the product. The EL-60448 can also save plenty of time when performing additional diagnostics during tire sensor evaluation, tire service rotations, and reset procedures.
This Ford TPMS tool is simple, quick and easy to use. It can activate the individual TPM sensor with just a push of a button. This Ford tire pressure sensor tool is compatible with several car models, such as Ford F150, F350, F250, F450, and F550 as well as Mustang, Escape, Edge, Expedition, Flex, Explorer, Taurus, E-150, E-350, E-250, E-450 Econoline Vans.
- It has a long life and is the cheapest TPMS around
- Works perfectly for most Ford vehicles
- Quite a decent merchandise for DIYer
- It does not recognize some sensors
- EL-50448 lacks design quality
5. JDIAG Super EL50448 Relearn Tool for Ford
JDIAG TPMS Super EL50448 is a new and improved product developed by JDIAG Electronics in 2017. This Ford TPMS tool is fantastic and works wells with several sensors. JDIAG Super EL50448 comes with a sensitive sensor with optimal circuit design making it easy to use. What’s more, you can quickly activate the individual TPMS sensor with the touch of a button.
Honest Review of JDIAG Super EL50448
The great thing about the JDIAG Super EL50448 is its new design and the updated antenna and chip, which run faster and respond quicker than other models on the market. This ensures that you get optimal performance every time you use this product. It offers a better way to have your pressure sensor reset than visiting the dealer or a tire shop.
But you need to follow the instructions carefully if you are not willing to face a hazardous situation. The JDIAG Super EL50448 needs a 9-volt battery, as is the case with the other products above. And well, you have to buy this one on your own!
- It works on many different cars
- Can successfully help to reset the tires within three minutes
- It is inexpensive and comes with several tire sensors
- A sturdy build with a friendly user interference
- Unclear user instructions
- If handled loosely, its antenna can easily malfunction
Ford TPMS Tool: Editor’s Top 3 Picks 2020 Comparison Chart
4.4 / 5
3.5 / 5
3.7 / 5
|Product Dimensions||6.5" x 2.6" x 1.6"||6" x 2.4" x 1.6"||6.8" x 2.7" x 1.6"|
|Read TPMS Sensor Data||✔||✔||✔|
|Relearn TPMS ECU||✔||✔||✔|
The Bottom Line
As a recommendation, I would advise you to pick from the Relearn Tool Super EL50448, VXDAS Ultimate EL-50448 or VXDAS TPRA-49. This is because these products are specifically designed to work as a Ford TPMS tool and come handy when needed. Besides, they are also cost-effective and support most of the models.
Also, these products have a durable design and work correctly with most of the sensors. If you want to take a Do It Yourself (DIY) approach, reprogramming all your tires within three minutes is quite achievable using any of the recommended products!