Table of Contents
Actron CP9695 Overview
The complexity of modern cars, with their computer-controlled systems, marked the end of the shade-tree mechanic. Of course, the professionalism in the varied car systems became cheaper and easy to understand for the average joe.
This idea is in a portable Actron CP9695 ABS Code Reader tool. The scanner lets you check your engine performance and even get to know if your car will pass a smog check. The product is known specifically because it’s a brand of Actron which is assuredly a leading name in the particular automotive technology.
Actron CP9695 Detailed Review
With the Actron CP9695 ABS code reader, it’s easy to troubleshoot and determine the most feasible solution for a particular issue. Its usage is based on aspects such as a motor, model and so on.
This diagnostic scanner diagnostic scanner automatically recognizes all 1996 and newer import and domestic vehicles. In addition, ’94 and ’95 OBDII up to date vehicles are also compatible with this specialty tool.
Actron CP9695 ABS code reader has a quality color LCD screen with a trilingual menu. The screen is enabled with superb features that enable graphical presentation of the real-time data from your engine. Moreover, the screen is standardized so that the user can read the codes without strain.
The most recent software version is A63F. A great deal of OBDII scanners users does not know the software in their tool. No bother, below, attend a list of guidelines on how to determine your software version.
-Power on the tool.
-Continue to the system set up by pressing the ‘enter’ button.
-Scroll to tool information option and press ‘enter’.
-A SWID will be displayed which is the software version of your tool.
-It’s worth noting the operating systems compatible with this newest software version, i.e. Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-bit)
Features and Functionality
- Had a battery power source
- Maintain records, graphs and can live stream and playback motor data.
- System setup menu which includes language preference, unit of measure, keyboard test, memory test, display test, tool information, and program mode.
- Includes backlit screen.
- Convenient size. The user can operate with one hand.
- An extensive Code Connect source with over 26 million fixes that have been tested and approved.
- The scanner can operate when the engine is offline.
- Capability to view all OBDII global modes including mode 6.
- The scanner read data while the engine is running.
- The DTC can achieve 100% diagnosis of the particular check engine light.
- Provides an option to reset MIL and turn off the check engine light.
- The ability to examine engine compression and spark data.
Actron CP9695 vs Actron CP9680 vs Actron CP9690 Comparison Chart
-Conserve the correct time of client.
-Easy to read LCD screen.
-Has an ergonomic desk design.
-Sometime causing problem
-Territorial limitations for North America, Asia and Europe.
-Does not perform everything it states.
Who Is It For?
Actron CP9695 ABS Code Reader is built for average car owners with minimal knowledge of car repair, no professional mechanical skills needed.
Normally, the trouble codes may be complicated to novice car owners. At such moments, it’s indispensable to get more logic at OBD-codes.com.
There are several OBDII scanners on the market, so it should be hard to find the right ones for your car.
Nonetheless, Actron CP9695 is the best choice for people with almost-to-none experience in mechanics and cars repair. All of the important information can be obtained for free.
Actron CP9695 ABS Code Reader definitely indicates how well your car will be running at a cheap price. Meanwhile, the scanner is not a driving monitor. It’s solely focused on tracking trouble.