Table of Contents
Actron CP9695 vs Actron CP9680 vs Actron CP9690 Comparison Chart[table “87” not found /]
Actron CP9695 Overview
The complexity of modern cars, with their computer-controlled systems, marked the end of the shade-tree mechanic. Of course, the varied car systems’ professionalism became cheaper and easy to understand for the average joe.
This idea is in a portable Actron CP9695 ABS Code Reader tool. The scanner lets you check your engine performance and even get to know if your car will pass a smog check. The product is known explicitly because it’s a brand of Actron, which is assuredly a leading name in automotive technology.
Actron CP9695 Detailed Review
With the Actron CP9695 ABS code reader, it’s easy to troubleshoot and determine the most feasible solution for a particular issue. Its usage is based on aspects such as a motor, model, and so on.
This diagnostic scanner automatically recognizes all 1996 and newer import and domestic vehicles. ’94 and ’95 OBDII up to date vehicles are also compatible with this specialty tool.
Actron CP9695 ABS code reader has a quality color LCD screen with a trilingual menu. The screen is enabled with superb features that will allow the graphical presentation of your engine’s real-time data. Moreover, the screen is standardized so that the user can read the codes without strain.
The most recent software version is A63F. A great deal of OBDII scanners users does not know the software in their tool. No bother, below, attend a list of guidelines on how to determine your software version.
-Power on the tool.
-Continue to the system set up by pressing the ‘enter’ button.
-Scroll to the tool information option and press ‘enter.’
-A SWID will be displayed, which is the software version of your tool.
-It’s worth noting the operating systems compatible with this newest software version, i.e., Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-bit)
Features and Functionality
- Had a battery power source
- Maintain records, graphs, and can live stream and playback motor data.
- System setup menu (language preference, unit of measure, keyboard test, memory test, display test, tool information, and program mode)
- Includes backlit screen.
- Convenient size. The user can operate with one hand.
- An extensive Code Connect source with over 26 million fixes that have been tested and approved.
- The scanner can operate when the engine is offline.
- Capability to view all OBDII global modes, including mode 6.
- The scanner reads data while the engine is running.
- The DTC can achieve a 100% diagnosis of the particular check engine light.
- Provides an option to reset MIL and turn off the check engine light.
- The ability to examine engine compression and spark data.
- Easy to read LCD screen.
- Simple to use, don’t need to be a professional.
- Had the option to use a battery.
- Fast and accurate diagnostic results.
- The price is a little high.
- Territorial limitations for North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Some customers state that the tool has malicious software.
Who Is It For?
Actron CP9695 ABS Code Reader is built for average car owners with minimal car repair knowledge, no professional mechanical skills needed.
Usually, the trouble codes may be complicated for novice car owners. At such moments, it’s indispensable to get more logic at OBD-codes.com.Check Price at Amazon
There are several OBDII scanners on the market, so it should be hard to find the right ones for your car. Nonetheless, Actron CP9695 is the best choice for people with almost-to-none experience in mechanics and car repair. You can obtain all of the vital information for free. Actron CP9695 ABS Code Reader indicates how well your car will be running at a low price. Meanwhile, the scanner is not a driving monitor. It’s solely focused on tracking trouble.