If you’re a mechanic, a car guy or an automotive blogger and looking for a place to share your experience and everything related to OBD scan tool, obdadvisor.com can offer you with a chance to do so.
Please have a good look at the guidelines below and ensure that you follow them so that your article is possibly posted on my website.
- We do accept guest posts. But, we’ll never publish anything less than high-quality. If you have good and genuine content meeting our requirements and helpful to our readers, we would be more than happy to post it!
- The content must:
- be unique, detailed and easy to understand, with 700+ words
- be free of spelling or grammar errors
- pass copyscape.com
See Steps to get your article approved and posted for more details.
- Any links included in the post must be related to the subject covered in the post and should link only to quality pages; we won’t insert links pointing to spammy or shitty websites.
- Once published, the content will be owed by us. You have no more right to use it anywhere else.
- We owe the right to edit and make some minor changes to the post. Nothing major but just so you know it could happen.
If you don’t create your posts with care, we don’t want that on our website.
Steps to get your article approved and posted
Step 1. Send me an email to timmiller dot mr at gmail dot com with a suggestion of the topic (or just keywords and I’ll give you the topic). Remember to include your website url.
Step 2. After the topic is agreed, send me an outline of the article
Step 3. After I agree on the outline, you can start writing. Send me the complete draft.
Step 4. After I agree on the draft, get it edited following the guidelines below:
- For sentences: should be as short as a line, easy to follow (less than 20 words)
- For paragraphs: should be maximum 3 lines
- Italic/Bold/Underline for some words or group of words which are important (4-5 per 1,000 words)
- Following a subheading, should be less than 300 words. If more than 300 words, try to insert another subheading.
- Should include images, videos which you are allowed or have the right to use.
Step 5. Send me the edited version in text format.
What you’ll get
- The possibility to add your bio at the bottom of the page.
- 1 backlink in the content body and another one in the author bio.
If you are serious about this send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will get back to you shortly.